- “Every Home, Every Heart, Every Feeling, Every Moment Of happiness is incomplete without you, Only you can complete this world.” – Happy Women’s Day
- “A woman is like a tea bag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- Let’s rejoice ourselves being Women, Most beautiful of God’s creation, Who knows the art of living and loving, Keep smiling… world is dream land..Woman’s day a day reminds . .you are always special. – Happy Women’s Day
- “The stars are Beauty of sky, the grass is the beauty of Meadow and the Woman is the Beauty of Life.” ― Happy Women’s Day
- She changes her name,Changes her home,Leaves her family,Moves in with you,Builds a home with you,Gets pregnant for you,Pregnancy changes her body,
She gets fat,
Almost gives up in the labor room due to the unbearable pains of child birth,
Even the kids she delivers bear your name.
Till the day she dies…
Everything she does, (cooking, cleaning your house, taking care of your parents, bringing up your children, earning, advising you, ensuring you can be relaxed, maintaining all family relations, Everything that benefit you…..)
Sometimes at the cost of her own health , hobbies and beauty.
So who is really doing whom a favour?
Dear men appreciate the women in your lives always, coz it is not easy to be a woman. – Happy Women’s Day
You are the fountain of life. You are a resilient river that travels long distance, carrying everything on her shoulders but finally reaching her destination. – Happy Women’s Day
Behind every successful man is a woman who is getting ahead of him! – Happy Woman’s Day!
“When the woman put their heads together, powerful things can happen!” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Don’t let anyone tell you, You’re weak because you’re a woman.” – Mary Kom
- Feel special, unique, on top of the world. Its your day!!- Happy Women’s Day!!!
- If Roses were black and violets were brown, my love for you would never be found, but roses are red, and violets are blue, all I want to say is Happy women’s day to you.
- “Women are the real architects of society.” — Harriet Beecher Stowe
- “People used to say that boxing is for men and not for women and I thought I will show them someday. I promised myself and I proved myself.” – Mary Kom
- “Ambition is a word associated with women negatively. People say she’s too ambitious. Why is that a bad thing?” – Priyanka Chopra
- “Every woman is a queen, and we all have different things to offer.” — Queen Latifah
- “Greatness is not measured by what a man or woman accomplishes, but by the opposition, he or she has overcome to reach his goals.” – Dorothy Height
- “The story of women’s struggle for equality belongs to no single feminist nor to any one organization – but to the collective efforts of all who care about human rights.” – Gloria Steinem
- “All women should know how to take care of children. Most of them will have a husband someday.” – Franklin P. Jones
- “Of all the rights of woman, the greatest is to be a mother.”– Lin Yutang
- “A woman performs all the duties of a man but a man cannot do all that a woman can do.” ― Happy Women’s Day