*** Raksha Bandhan ***
It is celebrated in all over in India with joy and happiness, this is the festival of love relation among the brother and sister. It is the ancient Hindu festival that is celebrating from many years ago. Raksha Bandhan is celebrated in August in every year, it comes in full moon poornima.
This festival is celebrated as on this day brother and sister dress up well and get together, then the sister ties the Rakhi on his brother’s wrist and then the sister put Tilak on his brothers forehead and pray for his brothers long life, then they both eat sweets.
‘Raksha’ means protection and ‘Bandhan’ means bound. Thus ‘Raksha Bandhan’ means the ‘Bond of Protection’. On today, Sisters tie a special band on their brothers’ wrist as a mark of affection. This thread is called the ‘Rakhi’. The brothers reciprocally takes a lifelong vow to guard their sisters. On this Raksha Bandhan day, brothers and sisters reaffirm their pious bonds of affection. Here Brother and sister can wishes each other using our quotes on raksha bandhan, status and Short Messages collections.
Then the brother gives a gift to his sister and promise to protect and take care of his sister. This is the old way to celebrate this festival. So friends on this amazing festival here we are providing you collection of Happy Raksha Bandhan quotes 2020 in English.
- Hey sister!! I may be younger you but strong enough to protect you from any evil.
- “A brother is a friend given by Nature.” – Jean Baptiste Legouve
- “There is no love like the love for a brother. There is no love like the love from a brother.”
- The most amazing thing about having a sister is like having a best friend in life. Thank you for always being there for me Sis. Happy Rakhi!
- I pray for your happiness, prosperity, and long life, sweetest brother. Sending loads of love and best wishes. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Thanks for always being my pillar of strength. I am very blessed to have a brother like you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- “A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.” – Isadora James
- “The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend.” – Cali Rae Turner
- “We hang out, we help one another, we tell one another our worst fears and biggest secrets, and then just like real sisters, we listen and don’t judge.”– Adriana Trigiani
- “Brothers aren’t simply close; brothers are knit together. – Robert Rivers
- “There is no love like the love for a brother. There is no love like the love from a brother.” – Astrid Alauda
- “I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three.”―Author Unknown
- “He is my most beloved friend and my bitterest rival, my confidant and my betrayer, my sustainer and my dependent, and scariest of all, my equal.” – Gregg Levoy
- “If you have a brother or sister, tell them you love them every day – that’s the most beautiful thing. I told my sister how much I loved her every day. That’s the only reason I’m OK right now.” – AmauryNolasco
- I pray for you to have peace, good health, happiness and all the good things in life. Happy Rakhi!
- Dear bhaiya, you are being missed. Love you to the moon and back.. Happy Rakhi.
- Wishing everyone a very very happy Raksha Bandhan!
- No matter where we are in the world, I know I have a brother looking out for me. You are my superhero when I need you.
- It’s good to know I have someone so strong looking out for me.
- A good brother is valuable to his sister. You’re priceless to me!
- Sometimes I wonder if we’re really related. You have accomplished so much, and I am really proud to call you my sister.
- I will always consider you a family member and Rhaki is a great time to remind you.
Here you can also find some Short quotes on Raksha Bandhan:
Also Read : Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes in Hindi